From now until the 2024 election,
business will be in the political crosshairs…
Do you have a real plan?
Businesses are operating in a polarized environment and there are opportunities for brands to make a disastrous misstep at every turn. But controversy and long-term reputation damage aren’t inevitable. Brands need to be prepared.
Stagwell’s Risk and Reputation Unit can help you navigate the political minefield. For more information, contact us here.
How We Can Help
Brands are losing billions of dollars in these political crises. For much less, the Risk and Reputation Unit will prepare you for political minefields with a multi-pronged approach: an initial audit, layered-on monitoring and if needed, crisis management..
Survey of customer base, employees and large shareholders on your brand reputation, societal image and ESG position
Political analysis of wedge issues facing your sector and leading candidates’ positions
Comparison of competitors and peer set
Board-quality presentation of recommended positioning and action based on insights
Estimated cost: $250K
- Always-on bipartisan advisory team
- 24/7 monitoring and increased tracking during key flash points on the calendar
- Cost: $100K/month retainer
- Message and animatic stress testing
- Defense playbook and execution
- Cost: Added crisis fees
Stagwell Risk and Reputation Unit's
Point of View
Top political strategists and experts in financial reputation, crisis communications and consumer insights working together to provide bipartisan perspectives on how to keep your brand out of trouble.
STAGWELL NETWORK LEADERS FROM:
- SKDK: Left of center strategic advisory at the intersection of press, politics, and policy
- TARGETED VICTORY: Right of center digital-first agency
- SLOANE & COMPANY: Industry-leading financial communications firm
- THE HARRIS POLL: Creative market research & consulting firm
OUR TEAM’S EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- Working on 12 presidential races and 500+ Congressional and state-level races
- Raising over $2 billion for candidates on both sides of the aisle
- Advising 100+ Fortune 500 companies on reputation and crisis communications
- Surveying over 5 million people across the world
Our Risk and Reputation
Want to learn more about Stagwell’s Risk and Reputation Unit?
Send us a message and we’ll get right back to you.
+1 (646) 429-1800
One World Trade Center,
New York, NY 10007